The floors, I am happy to report, are in BETTER than factory new condition,
for the following reasons..

1. Arizona car.. NO RUST.. EVER... "It's a dry heat"

2. The broken oil pressure gage supply line broke INSIDE the car, so the
COCO floor mats AND the stock factory carpets were soaked in oil for the
entire time the car was in storage.. sloshing in seasoned diesel oil... NO
RUST Possible.. EVER..

3. Interior is now soaking in 3 inches of kitty litter to soak up said oil
residue, changed out every few months while in my personal "Dry Heat"
storage facility..

This however does raise an important questions...
 "How much more than the asking price demanded for car #1 should I demand
for this car with a new engine?"
and
I have more than one engine.. one NA .. one Turbo [with complete turbo
drive train] ... "Which should I use?"

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>