Good to know, Wilton.

Mine has never been noisy, but when I was doing a close inspection of the
engine the other day I noticed the lower shock bushing was degraded enough that
it was rotating due to normal engine vibration.  I could watch it and see the
rubber bushing turning ever so slowly.

The spring is an odd part. When I removed mine I was amazed to find that it is
really a combination of several parts, a couple of hooks and the spring itself.
I initially thought it might be broken when I first removed it.

Looks like a replacement isn't too bad from the dealer, around $46.00 list.

Dan

Sent from my iPad