'Never had much of either, myself.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Southern iced tea

I get the cold sweats when a well meaning southerner offers me Sweet Tea.
Sounds like a one two punch for tooth decay and diabetes....

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 1:29 PM, OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

No, no, no . . .  You fill a pitcher (or glass) with ice cubes (or the
shape of your choice), Brew a pot of hot tea (I prefer apricot flavored
http://www.coffeeam.com/apblentea12l.html), and pour the hot ice over the
ice.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Oh thats how its gonna be huh?
> I say you fill the glass halfway with ice and the rest of the way with
> tea. You don't pollute it with sugar. If tea isn't good enough for you
then
> you ought to just drink sugar water.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA
>
> -Curt