Thanks ! ... nice to have the straight skinny on where they are now made.

Hope they go back to the way they were made for Aladdin for the past 60
years.. the old mantles gave excellent service, if handled correctly. and
gave excellent light.

A properly trimmed Aladdin lamp will make as much light as a 60 watt bulb,
with a focusing reflector, it's quite adequate.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>