Well I will say this, in the other house that is now our rental property the
drain tube comes straight thru the side of the cabinet and runs up to the
disposal. Have not had these sorts of problems there. This one goes up over the
side wall of the cabinet and connects directly to the drain pipe after the trap
(which some say is ok others say no) close to the bottom of the cabinet. It it
quite a bit up loop I guess you would say since the have it hooked into the
drain down low instead of up high into a disposal that we don't have.

Speaking of disposals, we had one in our other house on septic but there is not
one here. Wife wants one but I told her it would lead to having to have the
tank pumped more often.

Sent from my iPhone