On 13/04/2016 9:11 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I took a helicopter ride of the Vegas strip last night. We found a Groupon so
for 3 of us it was only like $60 each for about a half hour ride. Now I want a
small chopper.We flew in a Robinson R44 II, looks like new they run half a
million clams. With a cruising speed of 130mph I could cut our travel time to
camp from 8.5 hours to probably 3...
-Curt

The husband of a lady that used to work for my wife, is an engineering professor with a specialty in metalurgy.
His view of helicopters is that it is not if they will crash, but when.

RB