Well here is the deal. I have a pop tester so in theory I guess I could rebuild them, but never have. What all is involved in it? Replacing the nozzles and setting pressures with shims? Where do you get the shims? If I were going to send a set of cores to be rebuilt, if I did have a set that is, depending on cost I would probably want my set rebuilt also and sent back to me after yours were done.