I know what you mean about the Kia. I had to rent a Kia Reo  in Manchester NH
airport and drive it to Augusta maine. By the time I got there I was in so much
pain I couldn't even get out of the thing, and I was completely worn out from
trying to keep the little rattle trap on the road. It only had about 7000 miles
on it.

Probably not if you ever drove one. I got stuck wth a Kia Sedona or whatever its called. A mini-van. I asked for the cheapest shit-box they had. They "upgraded" me to the mini-van. The gas gauge moved noticeably as I drove down I-95. It got 15.8mpg. I returned it promptly as soon as they had an econo-car, which was a Hyundai something or other. Both felt like crap, swerving on hard acceleration wishy-washy steering/suspension uncomfortable. at least the Hyundai car got better than 25 mpg.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am