Yes

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] NC mini Q

On 16/05/2016 1:50 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
Max met me near Dunn, NC, to collect his "new" acquisition - a slightly used '87 300D (146 kmi). Note the sad face on the white-headed guy.

Wilt

So, what happened? Did you buy the car back from the insurance company and pass it on to Max?

I like the new car. Black is hot and hard to keep clean but sure looks nice when it is clean. The tan interior beats black too.

RB