You need a sedan interior?  It really is nice, burl wood.  I think the wood is
all in great shape, buy I didn't really have time to look at it.

Plan is to remove it all, if nobody on the list can use it, I'll start
advertising later this fall on Craig's list, MB forums, etc.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC