On May 18, 2016 3:41 AM, "Karl W"  wrote:

> If it has a blue flying saucer vacuuum shift modulator over near the
brake booster, I could use that. And I would give you some cash for the
center console wood, if it is burl. And the fan shroud, but I supposed that
is broken.

> I would also like the front floormats, no matter what color they are.
Mine are missing the backing and I run factory rubber ones over the top
anyway - just want to even out the floor.

> Emergency flasher switch.
>
> On May 16, 2016 7:24 PM, "Max Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

>> Speaking of organs, who needs 124 parts? Deep red / maroon MB text
interior in fantastic shape, all the sheet metal from windshield back is
good.

>> I need some stuff, and for now I'm planning to keep the engine and
drive-line, rear axles.

>> Make me an offer if any one needs anything.  No promise on timeliness, I
live about an hour away from the car so I may only get out to Rich's place
once every couple of weeks.

>> Plan is to dismantle the car over the next couple of months and store
everything, send nothing of value to be crushed.