Green guys,

  Some of the WVO biodiesel I have been using lately has been clouding up
heavily when the temps drop into the 20s.  It forms an emulsion  with the
clouded fuel in the lower half of the container and clear bio  on top.
Apparently 2 different feedstocks were present in the  WVO.
  Question:  Will blending the bio with petro diesel create a  solution with a
lower cloud point, or merely dilute the clouded fuel  and re-emulsify in the
tank?

  Thanks,

Bruce
82 300CD 334kmi 'His'