I've had a number of older diesels where the manual stated 30% gasoline mix OK. When I used to drive a semi in the great white north we regularly dumped 5 gal of gas in each tank. and I know some folks up there that still do it. There really isn't any danger of loss of pump librication when mixing it with veggie fuel.

---------Robert