We have lots of lizards but I've only seen them outside. The only mice I
find in the traps are the outside traps as well. The lizards eat insects,
so if there is enough food inside to support them, they'd be good to have
in the house. Otherwise, it would be a waste of a good bug eater to let it
die inside. The roadrunners love to hunt and eat them . . .

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Peter Frederick via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Probably a golden skink, very common here in wet springs.  I get a few in
> the house every year -- they sneak in the door when you are going in and
> out, will wriggle through loose fitting basement doors, or into any other
> cracks.  They love to hide in the gap between the house and outside stairs
> and places like that.
>
> I also suspect they come down open topped chimneys as well, as I've found
> them in the fireplaces once or twice.
>
> Harmless, but rather startling.
>
> I now have four cats I inherited from a friend around Christmas, so they
> won't live long.  The cats sorta unsort my storage shelves while they are
> around, though....
>
> Peter

OK Don

for themselves."