On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 08:11 PM, R A Bennell wrote:

Anything else I should have on hand? I have never had an injector out so I have very little idea as to what I have to do. Car is in the garage under the cover since November 1 and its cold here right now so I don't plan to look under the hood today. The injector lines are pipe. Is there any sort of replacable seal/o-ring??? or whatever that will need to be changed too or is it a compression type fitting? No idea what the locals will have around here so would like to ensure I have whatever I will need on hand before giving
this a whirl.

Randy B

A 27mm or 1 1/16" deep socket with good internal clearance way up to clear the return nipples. Maybe a small magnet or hooked pick to pull the heat shields out.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am