Do "off brand" gas stations even exist anymore?  In my neck of the woods,
pretty much all stations around here are with one chain or another, whether
it be Shell, Valero, Conoco, Kum n Go, Casey's, Murphy's, Wal-Mart...  And
gas delivery trucks might stop at a Valero, then go top off the Kum N Go
down the street!