Reminds me I need to fill the pickup. $2.14 I saw this morning...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:41 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I paid $2.7x at Kum 'n Go last week,
just before gas prices dropped 20c/gal
locally (dammit).

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <