I intentionally did not go to court so I could be at home researching on the computer if needed and send to wife in court. First of all, I discovered this woman who is getting divorced states here income on the court documents for that case is $1257 a month, and rent is $1500 a month so obviously she either lied to that court, or lied on her lease application with us and can't afford the house. We have text message records where she states she can't afford the house but her girlfriend talked her into it. The latest I heard is that her lawyer is trying to say we should have gone to mediation before filing eviction. I have never heard of this so I looked it up and there is no such requirement. This should be interesting to say the least.