I think it has both on the tape.  At least I hope so.

--FT

On 8/8/16 4:48 PM, fmiser via Mercedes wrote:
Floyd wrote:

Speaking of Johnsons, my Big Johnson tape measures I have been in
love with for years have reached the ends of their useful lives.
These are by far the best tapes I have ever used, and have a belt
clip that is very easy to use.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121789676960

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121692869626

These things are great, I should look into importing them and
selling them on-line or somehow.
Hmm. Metric only?   Metric and Imperial?  In the picture, all I can
see is metric.

How does it lock?  I happen to not like the the style that is
always lock and a button is pushed to allow retracting.

Some other tape measures I have NOT used but have both
metric and Imperial

Starrett KTX12 - big name in precision measuring tools.
<http://www.amazon.com/Starrett-KTX12-12ME-N-Measuring-Graduation-Interval/dp/B00B2MN5NO/>

<http://www.amazon.com/Tajima-G-33-10MBW-33-Feet-10-Meter/dp/B002DML0O8/>
<https://www.amazon.com/Komelon-4916IM-Professional-16-Foot-Metric/dp/B000CFH8QW/>

--R