On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:04:40 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Winston sure could turn a phrase.
> "Mr. Churchill if you were my husband I should give you a glass of
> poison.""Madam if I were your husband I should drink it." -Curt

"That is something up with which I will not put."

Craig

>       From: Fred Moir <fredh.s...@hotmail.com>
>  To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:45 AM
>  Subject: Re: [MBZ] Quote Without Comment
>
> #yiv0987511999 #yiv0987511999 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
> ##yiv0987511999  “I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on
> ##us. Pigs treat us as equals.” W. S. Churchill.
>
> Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.
>
> From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Curt
> Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Sent: 11 August 2016 14:26
> To: Mercedes Discussion List
> Cc: Curt Raymond
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Quote Without Comment Another reason to like British
> Parliament "The right honorable gentleman from Cornwall is an assho..."
> -Curt
> > arrested and tried for treason (hoping he'd be hanged).  None of this
> > subtle, cloak-and-dagger behind the scenes stuff.

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   285 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint and attend to the
                                            headlight switch -- and now I
                                            need to do something about the
                                            broken left rear trailing arm)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)

Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma