> Donald wrote:
>
> Anybody know much about older Chevy Trucks?

Oh yeah.

> I found a 1995 3/4 2WD Extended Cab with the 454.

Err - that's not old...  Electronic fuel injection.  Probably has
the 4L80 transmission.

> I know the gas mileage would be awful.  Maybe 12-13 mpg - on the
> highway.  10-11 in town?  It's a 2wd so that probably helps.

Maybe less.  I don't have any experience with a fuel injected
engine, but with a carburetor getting 10 would be quite good.

If your purpose is a "farm truck" that doesn't go very far, the
fuel mileage doesn't matter so much.

> I'm not sure why I would be interested in it, but I am.

'Cause you realize that a Chevy is "better" than a Ford? *smile*