      From: Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Craig <diese...@pisquared.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:39 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] Microsoft Security Essentials BAAfIwpqXU

The refurbished laptop I purchased came with Microsoft Security
Essentials installed, but not set up.

Is this program worth the bother and release of my system's information
to Microsoft?

Is there another, better choice for virus and other things. I have used
a free version of one whose name started with the "A", but I forget now
which one it was.

Craig