      From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 5:58 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] what color is your daily driver?

Don't forget to put a winch on both ends.
A friend had a big 4X4 with oversize tires etc and a big winch on the
front but said he would give up the rest in favour of the winch if he
had to choose. he said the winch saved him a number of times.
We had a 95 4Runner with oversized tires and my son had thoughts of
making it an offroad vehicle. It would have needed some sort of quality
aftermarket clutch as the clutch was a weak link.
RB