Randy wrote:

"You do realize that back seat shenanigans are easier in a wagon?"

She is dumps any boyfriend that gets too clingy.  She is a real hard ass -- all
4'10" of her.  She is more interested in debate and getting college credit in
her classes and going to Harvard.   She just turned 16 and if we can't slow her
down, she will be able to graduate early.  I'm not worried about her engaging
in any shenanigans.  She is too focused and ambitious.   Her biggest concerns
right now seem to be whether she should be a pediatric neurosurgeon (I think
she got the idea from Gray's Anatomy) or whether she should be a lawyer.   I
told her to forget them both and be a dentist!  Actually, I'm almost certain
she will be a lawyer.  But, as long as she is happy, I don't care (within
reason, of course).  When she was 12 she wanted to go to clown college.  So,
things have improved a lot.

Don Snook