My first van was a 66 frod (falcon) econoline. I put air shocks on the rear and would regularly go into the the bad parts of shi town with it. One time I had 2000 lb of chocolate plus a ton of other stuff. It made the trip fine. Imagine putting 2 tons in a frod falcon car. Same thing.... most loads were around one ton. Hauls lots of full sheets of plywood too, and the 24' extension ladder fit inside.

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 13, 2016 at 6:54 PM
We had a 1997 Plymouth version that we finally traded in when we bought the
F150 in 2013. It was a very good vehicle for hauling lots of people or
stuff. With the seats out you could carry several 4X8 ft. sheets of
plywood.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Donald Snook via Mercedes <

Donald Snook via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 13, 2016 at 3:08 PM