      From: Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Donald Snook <d...@snooklawllc.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:32 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT: Suburban

What do you all think of this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-Suburban-/172337688513?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2820206fc1%3Ag%3AYqIAAOSwknJX1Ig0&item=172337688513
  Too see the pictures you have to look in the description.

I'm not looking for comments about it is ugly or things like that.  I know the
350 TBI is a great engine and this is a ¾ ton, so it has the heavy duty
suspension and heavy duty transmission.

I am asking because I am trying to look at this without emotion.  I have always
liked the big square suburbans and this is my favorite colors (on the
exterior).  So, I am trying not be blinded by the fact that I like these.

Too me, it looks like it is in great shape and I don't see any real evidence of
rust other than minor surface rust on the underside.  But, am I looking in the
wrong place?

Don Snook