To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Help - What did I do?

Larry - I thought you said you had some filters from your 123? The in-line
should work just fine.  And it will block before the big main can, almost
always.
Or, just go out and start it back up and hope whatever blocked the fuel line
has dropped off!
(the white smoke would suggest to me that you weren't getting much fuel into the cylinder - and don't want to think about what else causes white smoke!)
Werner