You want to look at the screws you screw in permanently, they have a wood thread that goes into the frame or whatever, and a bolt thread on the other end that sticks out. You make your panels for each window and mark them, drill the mounting holes in the panel, put on the nuts and washers and you're good. There are also some clips you can use that are sort of semi-permanent. HD or Lowess will have them. I'm just using deck screws into the siding/sheathing as I have new vinyl window frames. I have one big slider which I will put some long 2/4s across and screw plywood to those.

--FT