I finished my main house a little while ago with the panels the PO had cut. I put them up once before 6 or 7 years ago so I had them all marked for which window. I pulled out the OSB I bought a few years back for the addition so I would have it if I need it but I need to cut it tomorrow before putting it up. Almost all the pieces are the same size so that won't take long. Most of them are on the lower floor but are still about 10ft+ up so time for some ladder action.

Storm here looks to be a bit less than forecast yesterday so that is good but E FL will get a CAT4 along the coast, more like CAT2 here and offshore maybe 40-50mi which will mitigate problems a bit.

-_FT