She works in Spartanburg (about 3.5 hr from here in the upstate), has a house there, gets back here weekends or I go there. She was planning to come down this weekend but that ain't happening. I was going to go there next weekend but she will probably come here if she can get here. We are pretty much at the end of the road, which is 12-20 miles of large live oak tree canopy so if any of those start coming down it could take awhile to get the road opened.

--R