One of my daughter's friends in HS was from Mexico (they had moved to Houston for her brother to get treatment for his cancer, the battle with which he ultimately lost at 16 or so). She went with the girl for a few days to their house in Mexico City and brought back a book her uncle had put together about some of his projects. It was called BioArchitectura or some such, anyway he was a pretty famous architect and did all these things that looked like caves inside, were part underground like that one, very organic. Not my style but they were very cool and artistic, I could probably have one for a second home or something like that just for the novelty. Full time might be a bit much.

--R