Somehow the bowties never seem to think of the regulations......or what happens when the rubber roof needs to be replaced....

I talked Sinatra into leaving the dirt off the roof. I am sure the current owner appreciated that when the roof needed to be replaced.
G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 7, 2016 at 2:46 PM
What does the lawn service charge to keep the roof mowed?

I don't see any guard rails.. looks like an OSHA violation to me.. ahhh...
regulations... That will cost you.. Homeowners policy cover you for falls
while mowing the roof?

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
Dan