On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 08:23:14 -0400 Rich Thomas via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Survived the night no problems.

Wonderful!

Craig

> > On Oct 8, 2016, at 8:03 AM, Max Dillon via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > And now our power is back!  Impressive!
> > --
> > Max Dillon
> > Charleston SC
> > '87 300TD
> > '95 E300
> >
> >> On October 8, 2016 12:11:45 AM EDT, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
> >> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote: Looks like right along the coast, the
> >> eye might go over us in the morning some time.
> >>
> >> Raining very heavily, winds at ground level not too bad.  I can hear
> >> it
> >>
> >> roaring up higher though the trees seem to be holding up so far, but
> >> strongest winds not yet here.  High tide in an hour or so, I took a
> >> peek
> >> out a little while ago, can't see any water up close, will check
> >> again in a while.
> >>
> >> Uverse UPS battery seems to be powering the modem and wifi so have
> >> the tubes for now.  Will put some more juice into it with the genny
> >> tomorrow.
> >>
> >> --FT

> >> comms

> >> road
> >>
> >> --
> >> --FT

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   285 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint and attend to the
                                            headlight switch -- and now I
                                            need to do something about the
                                            broken left rear trailing arm)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)

Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma