Roger wrote:

>‎Well, personally I'm worried >about anyone or any country >being able to
>"control" climate >change.

I would suspect the US in some way, form, or fashion is able to control the
weather. They had experimented with cloud seeding and such in the nineteen
fifties.

‎https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

If you extrapolate technical advancement across sciences, the SR71 came online
in 1964. Designed by Camel smoking engineers, with slide rules,
pocket-protectors, and horned rim glasses. What, pray tell, do they have, and
can they do now, some 5 decades later, that we who aren't in the know, don't
know of?

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10‎