Well, personally I'm worried about anyone or any country being able to
"control" climate change. So, in the future, who will control rainfall,
droughts, snow, storms, etc.? This is a slippery slope to get on. I'm content
with "mother nature" having control. The whole issue of climate change or
whatever name seems to be more about funneling money to companies owned by
friends who will claim to exert some control, but never really accomplish
anything meaningful. Just my thoughts. Hope everyone survives Mathew OK.
Best Wishes that all stay safe,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.