Yeah, the frogs in Paree in 1970 had a habit of coasting down the narrow alleys at night with no lights. It was really easy to get creamed by one of them in the big dirty city with no streetlights.

Part of why I never had any desire to ever go back to the big dirty city. I wanted them to be required to clip a picker card so it makes noise on bicycle spokes. (Red green: tape a bike wheel to the back tire.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 15, 2016 at 7:59 AM
The gummint is going to require Pioi and other electron-powered vehicles to make enough noise so you can hear it before it runs you over. Having had close encounters of the second kind more than once I can relate.