I don't remember the electrical details on a 123, but is it possible that they
got the poles mixed when reconnecting the power to the fan motor? That'd
account for no flow but fan running. In which case you might notice that it
sucks instead of blowing... That or vacuum/flap problems. But the fan is SO
EASY to remove on a 123 (vs nightmare on 114/115) that it seems unlikely that
any flaps would need to be disturbed.