How many dependable horsepower is a turbo M104 good for?
I was planning on about 200-250 from OM602 when I though about doing it ten
years ago (I have a 2005 E320 CDI turbocharger, and one of the leading Finns at
the time told me that turbo could only flow about 250hp worth, I just wanted to
beat the 2.3-16), the black smokescreen crowd is now claiming around 500-600
from 603s but I doubt those cars will go another 200k without another engine
swap.

Mitch.