It was an easy car to drive.  No time bombs, thank you.  I wouldn’t have gotten
a good night’s sleep with that car around.  I would have been waiting for it to
grenade.

I will say that if I look for a car for one of the boys in the future it will
be a W124 diesel.  They seem like a good compromise between more modern and
complex chassis’ and the efficiency of an older diesel platform.

Dan