Thanks, Curley.

This really came out of my use of rubbing compound as a replacement for chrome
cleaner/polish, which is effectively the same thing.  Rather than buy chrome
cleaner, I just use 3M rubbing compound and it works great.  I figured it
couldn’t be any worst than the “Nuttin’s Better” stuff, which was probably just
powdered silica in a little container.

I have glass cooktop cleaner, too, since we have a glass cooktop.  Maybe I can
substitute rubbing compound for that as well and save a buck or two…

Dan