I have tried this and duracool and I just do not like the blends. If you have
any sort of leak at all the different elements leak at different rates which
changes the mix and it does not cool. You can't simply top it up you have to
discharge and start all over. You may not have had a leak leak before with r12
or 134 but it is possible the blend could leak. If it was super cheap it would
be ok but most of these seem to be expensive now days.

Sent from my iPhone