OK, it appears there are no objections to the 14th, and maybe 15th for the FLminiQ. With the 16th being a holiday for some, those who wish to do something as a group/subgroup on the 15th may want to. I'd suggest we assemble Saturday morning, look over each other's cars, etc., then maybe go to Dianne's around noonish for some Q. Then we can plan the rest of the day's activities. Probably looking over cars, maybe some diagnosis/repair and some test driving. Manfred says those who want to can do some target practice. If someone wants to do more planning, you are welcome to. My thought is to let it evolve once we gather. I don't know anyone else's preferences.