It's the skeeters I am concerned about, not the NWO.

When we bought the place our realtors were these two sisters, one was newly married but the other one was really hot. We're walking around the property and she comes out with. "Wow if you lived here you could walk around naked all the time." And was cringing just thinking about having someone of that mindset suggesting such a thing, given her general appearance...

--FT