I wonder about you. My first thought would be to say Wow what a great idea, come on over any time you feel like it.

Skeeters are a no problem thing. Ever heard of deep woods off? It's the ticks that you have to worry about.

Manfred

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:46:02 -0500
From: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>

It's the skeeters I am concerned about, not the NWO.

When we bought the place our realtors were these two sisters, one was newly married but the other one was really hot. We're walking around the property and she comes out with. "Wow if you lived here you could walk around naked all the time." And was cringing just thinking about
having someone of that mindset suggesting such a thing, given her
general appearance...

--FT