As soon as hell freezes solid and the Ex calls me for a date to go ice
skating..

Your buy in to "climate change" is founded on faulty science, not backed by
solid historical research that has been properly interpreted. The
statistics going back 200 years, when properly applied, show a decade
increase of 0.01 degree centigrade.

Instead of buying into the spew, try following the money trail left by
those who are promoting "climate change" and have a hard look at what
drives them.. Al Gore, for example, has become quite rich while selling his
version.. and he is only one of many.

Shame.. you are a scientist.. use the facts.