A few years ago someone wrote about what the light remaining lit after an engine is started means. Marshall (RIP) perhaps. I have looked in the Archives without success. I am speaking mostly about W124 diesels.

The reason I ask is this AM my 300D was hard to start (very unusual) and after I got it started the GP Light stayed on. What does that tell me? I immediately thought I should change the GP's but after getting half way through I thought about the GP Timer possibly being the problem. Yes, I should have did more troubleshooting but these GPs have roughly 200K on them and I have new ones on the shelf. ;-^
    Thanks Ya'll,

Thanks!

LarryT

91 300D