You just reminded me, didn't you claim that Obama was never going to give up
power and this was the beginning of his fascist state? Hows that working out
for you?
-Curt

      From: Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:01 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hip Hip Hooray!

To be honest, up until the moment that President Trump finished the oath
of office, I still had a fear that the TPTB/CCF would find some way to
take over power.  It is a good thing that the bumster is such a lazy,
distracted prez.  If he was as power hungry as the witch or some of his
predecessors, he would have staged a beer hall putsch of some sort to
stay in power, since he was pretty much ruling as a dictator anyway.

After a year or so of being the puppet in the viewbox, I think he got
tired of the game and just wanted out.  But there was always the
possibility that the puppetmasters would not let him go away, but make
him dissolve the gress of cons and declare he was the law.