its explained in the email you replied to. He turned out to be too lazy to take over. But as I said, I was not sure until Pres Trump was actually sworn in.

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 21, 2017 at 8:46 AM
You just reminded me, didn't you claim that Obama was never going to give up power and this was the beginning of his fascist state? Hows that working out for you?
-Curt

From: Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hip Hip Hooray!

To be honest, up until the moment that President Trump finished the oath
of office, I still had a fear that the TPTB/CCF would find some way to
take over power.  It is a good thing that the bumster is such a lazy,
distracted prez.  If he was as power hungry as the witch or some of his
predecessors, he would have staged a beer hall putsch of some sort to
stay in power, since he was pretty much ruling as a dictator anyway.

After a year or so of being the puppet in the viewbox, I think he got
tired of the game and just wanted out.  But there was always the
possibility that the puppetmasters would not let him go away, but make
him dissolve the gress of cons and declare he was the law.

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
January 20, 2017 at 11:01 PM
To be honest, up until the moment that President Trump finished the oath of office, I still had a fear that the TPTB/CCF would find some way to take over power. It is a good thing that the bumster is such a lazy, distracted prez. If he was as power hungry as the witch or some of his predecessors, he would have staged a beer hall putsch of some sort to stay in power, since he was pretty much ruling as a dictator anyway.

After a year or so of being the puppet in the viewbox, I think he got tired of the game and just wanted out. But there was always the possibility that the puppetmasters would not let him go away, but make him dissolve the gress of cons and declare he was the law.
Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 20, 2017 at 5:08 PM
Unfortunately, I tend to wonder that myself when our 45th President talks about what law enforcement should be doing to take control of the country...
Mitch.

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
January 20, 2017 at 4:49 PM
"Wassa constitution?"

</sarc>

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 20, 2017 at 4:39 PM
You mean to say that following the Constitution by getting the Federal Government out of an area where it has no lawful authority is a "really dumb idea"?

Mitch.