Brick is sometimes porous and the house looks to be pretty low to the ground. I also note lots of leaves. Does the eavestrough fill up with leaves and does the rainwater then pour over onto the ground? That might be enough to have caused your rotted sill. Hard to tell without actually being there but the tile job by the entry door does not look too bad. You might be able to do something similar. Doubtful that you can get the tiles off of the laundry room floor intact. Unless they did a poor job of sticking them down. If they are just on the OSB underlay and not well stuck in the quickset then it might be done but it would be a mess. You would probably have to put down new underlay in the laundry room too and unless you want uneven floors between rooms, then you would likely have to remove the old floor and replace down to the joists. More expense which probably would not be worthwhile.

RB