From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of MG via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 29 January 2017 08:19
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: trainpain2...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Part Number Question

Just didn't want you to think it wouldn't fit. Though I don't
know why they decided to switch to the newer round version on the
123 and stayed with the flat thing on the SD. At first that flat
one was used on all of them or so I have found other people to
say. Haven't done any research of my own on that.

Manfred